MESSAGE FROM EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CARGO SLING AND HUMAN LONGLINE RESCUE MISSION
MISSION AND VISION
- Work safely and efficiently
- Continuously review and improve our performance
- Constantly focus and ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Work in innovative partnership with our clients
- Place values on the contribution of our employees, their job satisfaction and well-being
Our vision is to be recognized as the number one helicopter operator and maintenance organization in standard and safety to meet all our clients expectation and to be a leader in Improving the helicopter industry’s safety and standard.
- Safety – above anything
- Quality and Excellence – set and achieve high standards in everything we do
- Teamwork – transparency and respect for one another
- Integrity & Ethics – do the right things
Altitude Air’s primary goal and essential core value is safety, which is never compromised. We value services that are inventive, punctual, efficient, cost-effective, dependable and the highest quality. We are dedicated to provide the best possible service to our customers. We value our team’s commitment for achieving our purpose, and we support and encourage collaboration in order to maintain a high level of competence, and expertise.
ALTITUDE AIR SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Safety is one of core business functions of the company. We are committed to developing implementing, maintaining and constantly improving strategies and processes to ensure that all our aviation activities take place under a balanced allocation of organizational resources, aimed at achieving highest level of safety performance and meeting regulatory requirements, while delivering our services.
All levels of management and all employees are responsible and accountable for their actions and safety performance, starting with myself as Executive Chairman and Accountable Manager.
Our commitment is to:
- Support The management of safety through the provision of all appropriate resources;
- Ensure that the management of safety is a primary responsibility of all managers and employees;
- Clearly define for all staff, managers and employees alike, their accountabilities and responsibilities for the delivery of the organization’s safety performance and the performance of our safety management system;
- Establish and operate hazard identification and risk management processes, including a hazard reporting system, in order to eliminate or mitigate the safety risk of the consequences of hazards resulting from our operations or activities to a point which is as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP);
- Ensure that no action will be taken against any employee who disclose a safety concern through the hazard reporting system, unless such disclosure indicates, beyond any reasonable doubt, an illegal act, gross negligence ,or a deliberate or willful disregard of regulations or procedures;
- Comply with and , wherever possible, exceed ,legislative and regulatory requirements and standards;
- Ensure that sufficient skilled and trained human resources are available to implement safety strategies and processes;
- Ensure that all staff are provided with adequate and appropriate aviation safety information and training are competent in safety matters, and are allocated only tasks commensurate with their skills;
- Establish and measure our safety performance against realistic safety performance indicators and safety performance targets;
- Continually improve our safety performance through management processes that ensure that relevant safety action is taken and is effective ; and
- Ensure externally supplied systems and series to support our operations are delivered meeting our safety performance standards.